Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment: Delivery within 1-3 workdays
Prevents internal corrosion.
Special development from LIQUI MOLY for aircraft engines. Suitable for in-line, boxer and radial engines, as well as the smaller displacement engines, such as ROTAX 912.
Due to the usually extreme requirements of aircraft engines, such as rapid temperature changes, changing fuel-air mixture and lead residues in the oil, the engine oil is exposed to excessive aging.
The viscosity constantly decreases during the oil change interval.
Thus, engine wear increases and can shorten engine life. An indication of this is also the increasing oil consumption towards the end of the oil change interval.
LIQUI MOLY AERO Oil Viscosity Improvement:
- stabilizes the viscosity of the engine oil, resulting in a more load-bearing lubricating film at high temperatures
- reduces shear loss of the engine oil
- was specially developed for many cold starts and short flights
- counteracts engine oil dilution during frequent cold starts
- prevents internal corrosion
- can be added at any time
- reduces wear
- corrects the viscosity drop between oil change intervals
- is sufficient for max. 8 liters
- Packaging unit for shipyards and distributors: 6 pieces
Content: 300 ml
1 can á 300 ml