Knowledge preparation for the theory exam for the subject navigation. (Course language: German)
Aspiring pilots (glider, UL, PPL) can acquire the necessary knowledge for the theory exam with our e-learning courses - independent of time and place. The courses can also be useful for refreshing knowledge before the start of the season or after a longer break from flying.
Navigation is a subject that was also crucial in seafaring a very long time ago in order to reach a destination safely. The knowledge of General Navigation is therefore in parts the same for maritime and aviation when it comes to the shape of the earth, the creation of maps and the reliable use of them. In aviation, air navigation (= general navigation) also plays an important role, which every pilot must be able to master. As part of the theoretical exam, quite a few questions must be answered correctly on this topic.
Content of the course:
- Learning time approx. 7 hours
- 12 learning units:
- Basics of navigation
- Notes on the VFR aeronautical chart
- Planning a visual flight
- Basics of the earth
- Courses and distances
- Time definition
- Maximum Elevation Figure and Minimum Safety Altitude
- ICAO Aeronautical Chart for Visual Flight
- General aviation charts for visual flight
- General Navigation - Course Chart
- Wind influence
- Magnetic compass
- Extensive animations
- Many questions for self-examination
- Contents are set to music
- Duration: 12 months
The course was developed by Peter Boneto. Peter has trained a large number of student pilots as a visual and instrument flight instructor in private and commercial pilot training, as well as flight instructors. He is also an examiner for private and commercial pilot licenses, as well as a language examiner up to and including Level 6. Peter works for Eisenschmidt in the Aviation Training division.
The digital preparation of the learning content ensures variety and fun. And additional visualization helps the brain to better remember what it has learned.
The content of the e-learning courses is based on the exam topics and questions that are frequently answered incorrectly in the DAeC's question catalog on the Aviationexam platform. The courses were developed by experts in their field together with flight instructors.
The goal of each course is to ensure that content and contexts are understood in order to be able to answer the exam questions correctly.
- A forum for the exchange with others. Here, questions can also be posed to the tutor, who publishes the answers in the forum.
- Regular webinars which take up questions/topics from learners and are explained and answered by a flight instructor.
The course "Flight Execution Plan - Plan and Execute VFR Flights Safely" (course language: German) is available to every participant free of charge in their learning environment.
|Manufacturer / Publisher:||R. Eisenschmidt GmbH|
|Licences:||PPL, SPL, UL|
|Medium:||Download / Online|
- Internet connection (courses are only available online)
- All current generation internet browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari,...).
- Access is via: https://www.eisenschmidt.aero/account