Right of withdrawal + model withdrawal form
Extract from the General Terms and Conditions:
19 Instructions and form on revocation for consumers
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract without specifying reasons within fourteen days. The rev-ocation period amounts to fourteen days from the date
- on which you or a third party specified by you who is not the carrier take/took possession of the goods if you ordered one or more goods in the context of a unified order and these are delivered together;
- on which you or a third party specified by you who is not the carrier take/took possession of the final goods if you ordered multiple goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party specified by you who is not the carrier take/took possession of the final partial delivery or the final part if you ordered a good that is delivered in multiple partial deliveries or parts;
- on which you or a third party specified by you who is not the carrier take/took possession of the first goods if goods are delivered for regular delivery over a defined period of time in the context of an order.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must send a notification of your decision to revoke this contract toR. Eisenschmidt GmbH Flugplatz 1 63329 Egelsbach Germany Tel.: 06103 20596 0 Fax: 06103 20596 59 E-mail: email@example.com
by means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. via letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory (download sample revocation form).
To ensure compliance with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to dispatch the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiration of the revo-cation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, Eisenschmidt must refund all payments we have received from you in-cluding delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs incurred if you selected a different type of delivery than the economical standard delivery we offer) without delay and within fourteen days of the date on which we receive the notification of your revocation of this contract at latest. Eisenschmidt will use the same payment method for this refund that you used for the original trans-action unless something else has been expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fee due to this refund.
Eisenschmidt may refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to Eisenschmidt or until you have provided evidence that you have dispatched the goods depending on which is the earlier point in time.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in every case within fourteen days of the date on which you informed Eisenschmidt of the revocation of this contract at latest. The period is deemed complied with if you send the goods to the following address before the expira-tion of the period of fourteen days:R. Eisenschmidt GmbH Flugplatz 1 63329 Egelsbach Germany
Within Germany, Eisenschmidt bears the costs of returning the goods if the value of the item to be returned exceeds 40 euros. In this case, Eisenschmidt will provide you with a return label. In cases of returns from countries outside of Germany, you bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only required to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to handling beyond what is required for the examination of the quality, condition and functionality of the goods.
If you have requested that training sessions or seminars begin during the revocation period, then you must pay us an appropriate amount that corresponds to the portion of the services already per-formed as of the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of revocation regarding this contract in proportion to the full scope of the services stipulated under the contract.
Grounds for exclusion or expiration
The right of revocation does not apply for contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not pre-assembled and the manufacture of which is de-termined according to individualised selections or specifications of the consumer or which are unambiguously customised for the personal requirements/requests of the consumer;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts;
- for the delivery of digital content which is not stored on a physical data medium if the entre-preneur has started execution of the contract after the consumer has expressly consented to the entrepreneur beginning the execution of the contract before the expiration of the rev-ocation period and has confirmed their awareness of the fact that with this consent, they will lose their right to revocation upon the beginning of execution of the contract;
- for the delivery of any print-on-demand products.
The right of revocation expires early for contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software in sealed packaging if the sealing has been removed after delivery.