Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment: Delivery within 1-3 workdays
Lets water and rain roll off, seals the windshield.
Special development for aircraft and helicopters from LIQUI MOLY.
Very few GA aircraft and helicopters have windshield wipers.
After prolonged parking on the apron, a mixture of AVGAS, MOGAS and other environmental influences forms on the cockpit windshield.
Even when taxiing on the taxiway at low speed, this can cause visibility problems.
LIQUI MOLY AERO RainAway:
- ensures safe and clear visibility already on the taxiway
- ensures clear visibility even on final approach, with low prop speed
- lets water roll off even before taxiing
- ensures no distortion against the sun or during night flights
- ensures less adhesion, thus easier removal of insects
- suitable for polycarbonate
- is altitude UV tested
- provides invaluable service especially in rain showers or low sun
- clear, irritation-free vision is an important safety factor, not only on final approaches
- Packaging unit for shipyards and distributors: 12 pieces
LIQUI MOLY AERO RainAway is specially formulated to meet the needs of general aviation.
Contents: 125 ml
1 bottle á 125ml