Promotional price until till 30th of November! (From 1st of December is the price 139,00 EUR.)
Saves time and paper!
The time-consuming sorting of new amendments is a thing of the past! The AIP VFR Online offers quick access to all contents of the AIP VFR Germany published by the DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH and is online always up to date. Corrections to the AIP VFR Online are released every four weeks and automatically replacing pages that are no longer valid. In a separate directory, the amendments of the last 12 months can be called up individually in order to track changes.
The content includes the following chapters:
- GEN General Information
- ENR Enroute information
- AD Aerodromes
- HEL AD Helicopter landing pads
- AIC Aeronautical Information Circulars
- SUP Supplements
The online version of the AIP is approved by the Federal Ministry of Transport and digital Infrastructure (BMVI) as equivalent to the paper version. This means aerodrome operators, flight schools, aviation companies or flying clubs can officially call up and maintain all relevant information and regulations on visual flights with the online version.
All product features at a glance:
- Modern user interface
- Online up to date at any time
- Automatic update according to the AIRAC rhythm every 28 days
- Keyword search (full text and keyword search)
- Printing or PDF storage of individual pages, complete chapters or amendments
- Multiple page marking for printing or storage
- bookmark function
- Last update of the database easily recognizable
- Language selection (German/English)
|Manufacturer / Publisher:||DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung|
|Country / Continent:||Germany|