Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Spare vom 01. bis 31.12.2023 die Versandkosten!*1
Bestellungen, die vom 01. bis 31. Dezember 2023 auf www.eisenschmidt.aero und www.aviation-training.aero erfolgen, werden versandkostenfrei versendet. Folgende Bedingungen müssen dafür erfüllt sein: Warenkorbwert von mind. 15 €, Versendung innerhalb Deutschlands, Bestellung von Endkunden und Flugschulen (keine Händler), nur Standard Brief- und Paketversand (kein Express- und Speditionsversand).
Knowledge preparation for the theory exam for the subject radio navigation. (Course language: German)
Aspiring pilots (glider, UL, PPL) can acquire the necessary knowledge for the theory exam with our e-learning courses - independent of time and place. The courses can also be useful for refreshing knowledge before the start of the season or after a longer break from flying.
Our radio navigation e-learning course is a comprehensive and hands-on training for pilots and aspiring air traffic controllers. In this course, participants will learn how to effectively use radio navigation systems such as VOR (VHF Omnidirectional Range), DME (Distance Measuring Equipment) and NDB (Non-Directional Beacon).
Upon completion of the course, participants will be well equipped to improve their skills as pilots and use of radio navigation to navigate more safely and effectively.
The course includes 8 modules created by experienced and qualified flight instructors. Each module includes a detailed explanation of the technology followed by hands-on instruction and exercises to help participants improve their skills.
- 8 modules:
- Radio navigation basics
- Basic concepts of using ADF and NDB
- Exercises on the bearing terms
- Exam questions on the bearing terms
- VHF rotating beacon (VOR)
- Distance Measuring Equipment
- Global Satellite Navigation
- The course duration is approximately 3.5 hours.
- Availability: 12 months
Advantages of the Eisenschmidt Academy online courses:
- Course material written in easy-to-understand language.
- Numerous images, graphics and animations help to make the course easier to understand.
- Interactive features such as quizzes and assignments reinforce what has been learned.
- Available online anytime and anywhere via a current browser.
- Learn at your own pace.
The digital preparation of the learning content ensures variety and fun. And additional visualization helps the brain to better remember what it has learned.
The content of the e-learning courses is based on the exam topics and questions that are frequently answered incorrectly in the DAeC's question catalog on the Aviationexam platform. The courses were developed by experts in their field together with flight instructors.
The goal of each course is to ensure that content and contexts are understood in order to be able to answer the exam questions correctly.
- A forum for the exchange with others. Here, questions can also be posed to the tutor, who publishes the answers in the forum.
- Regular webinars which take up questions/topics from learners and are explained and answered by a flight instructor.
|Manufacturer / Publisher:||R. Eisenschmidt GmbH|
|Licences:||PPL, SPL, UL|
|Medium:||Download / Online|