|bis 19||19,80 € *|
|ab 20||17,82 € *|
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig: Lieferzeit 1-3 Werktage
- Hersteller: ASA
- Artikel-Nr.: 2548
- Alternative Artikel-Nr.: S5103002
- Gewicht: 0,898 kg
- Seitenumfang: 344 Seiten
ASA's Flight Engineer Test Prep is now back in print! All Flight Engineer questions arranged by subject into chapters with Answers, Explanations (for correct and incorrect answers) and Reference Codes for Basic, Turbojet, Turboprop, Reciprocating, and Add-On Ratings. Helpful test instructions, tips, excellent cross-references, and more included. 344 pages.
ASA is the leading resource for FAA Knowledge Exam preparation and continues to produce the best books available to prepare students for all the exams.
Test Preps feature:
- FAA Computer Testing Supplement is bundled with every test book so you will become accustomed to referring to the FAA Figures and Legends as you will during the test. This is the same book you will be issued at the testing center.
- The FAA tests are on a one-year cycle, with changes made up to 3 times a year. We make sure you have the most current information by posting updates on the ASA website that show changes made to the test questions, and providing a free email subscription service for automatic notification of when Updates are available.
- ASA's Test Preps contain the FAA questions and answer stems — plus answers, explanations (for both correct and incorrect answers), references, and FAA subject codes. Chapter text and illustrations help you more fully understand the concepts.
- The questions are arranged into chapters based on subject matter to promote better understanding, aid recall, and thus provide a more efficient study guide.
MediumPapier / Buch / Zeitschrift