Take flight instructor-led training to the next level. The Jeppesen Primary Visual Tools program enables live training, student practice and helps to focus training.
The Primary Visual Tools is a growing software set that enables live training and student practice. Each one of the tools has a specific purpose, and when used together help to focus training, reducing the time that it takes to understand key topics. These tools take Flight Instructor led training to the next level. All of the software can operate as a stand alone program, or integrate into a PowerPoint presentation.
- Computer & Processor: 500 MHz processor or higher
- Memory: 512 MB minimum
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB minimum
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
- Display: 256 colors capable of 1024x768 resolution
- Other Requirements: Sound card, DVD-ROM Readers