inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig: Lieferzeit 1-3 Werktage
- Hersteller: ASA
- Artikel-Nr.: S5203015-18
- Gewicht: 1,8 kg
- ISBN-Nummer: 978-1-61954-558-8
- Ausgabe: 2018
- Format: 8.25" x 10.75" (print edition)
- Veröffentlichungstermin: AUG 2017
- Seitenumfang: 672 pages, FAA figures, black and white
Comprehensive regulations for AMTs, maintenance operations, and repair shops.
This money-saving bundle includes both the FAR AMT softcover book and eBook PDF. The most comprehensive regulations book available for aviation maintenance technicians and repair centers.
- Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1F, 65-30A.
- FAA-G-8082-11C (the FAA's Inspection Authorization Test Guide).
- The most complete and up-to-date information available.
- FREE updates available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle. Sign up on our FAR/AIM Updates page.
- Unabridged FAR Parts and ACs
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- Comprehensive FAR index
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2017 Series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations.
Softcover Book and eBook PDF redemption code