|To 19||€9.90 *|
|From 20||€8.91 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment: Delivery within 1-3 workdays
ASA’s Oral Exam Guide Series is an excellent study tool for students and instructors alike. Arranged in a question-and-answer format, this comprehensive guide lists the questions most likely to be asked by examiners and provides succinct, ready responses. Use it when you’re gearing up for the Practical Exam or as a general refresher. FAA references are provided throughout for further study.
This tenth edition of the Commercial Pilot Oral Exam guide contains updates and regulatory changes throughout. Outdated references have been removed and updated as well. New information on types of dry leases included in rental agreements, updated procedures for replacement of a lost or destroyed airman certificate issued under Part 61, and updated flight simulator terminology to read as “full flight simulator”. New questions and study information have been added to or updated for ADS-B In/Out, BasicMed, aircraft leasing, and weather, and there are new exam tips for improving preparation.
Thorough explanations of pilot responsibilities, technical subject areas and the required maneuvers—including steep spirals and power-off accuracy approach/landings—are covered in this simulated oral test format. Other topics include Aeronautical Decision Making and Cockpit Resource Management (ADM and CRM), dealing with situational awareness and the use of checklists. This guide also includes a chapter dedicated to scenario-based questions, by contributing author Arlynn McMahon. Student responses to these open-ended questions demonstrate an understanding of the big picture and convey the practical application of what is important and why.
The Commercial Pilot Oral Exam Guide is the comprehensive guide to prepare you for the FAA checkride.
Some of the key benefits of the oral exam guide include:
- Applicants will find the oral exam guide to be an easy and effective means at study preparation for the Commercial pilot practical test.
- This guide enables CFI’s and designated pilot examiners an easy and effective way of developing content for testing of aeronautical knowledge.
- This is a great way for already certificated commercial pilots to refresh and reaffirm their knowledge.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 – Pilot Qualifications
- Chapter 2 - Airworthiness Requirements
- Chapter 3 – Weather Information
- Chapter 4 – Airplane Systems
- Chapter 5 – Emergency Procedures
- Chapter 6 – Performance and Limitations
- Chapter 7 – Cross Country Flight Planning
- Chapter 8 – Human Factors
- Chapter 9 – Commercial Flight Maneuvers
- Chapter 10 – Scenario Based Training
- Appendix 1 – FAA AC 120-12
- Appendix 2 – Applicants Practical Test Checklist
|Medium:||Paper / Book / Magazine|