Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment: Delivery within 1-3 workdays
- Send emergency calls and pre-programmed messages almost anywhere in the world!
- Use tracking rates of 2.5, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes
- Approximately twice longer battery compared to the SPOT2 and possible line power with USB connection!
Connect to friends and family, track your adventure and stay safe - regardless of mobile coverage. SPOT Gen3 gives you a critical, life-saving line of communication when you travel beyond the boundaries of mobile service.
The latest generation of award-winning SPOT devices, SPOT Gen3 lets family and friends know you’re okay, or if the worst should happen, sends emergency responders your GPS location - all with the push of a button. Add this rugged, pocket-sized device to your essential gear and stay connected wherever you roam. There have already been more than 5,000 rescue operations worldwide with SPOT.
- SOS: In an emergency, send an SOS with your GPS location to GEOS, who facilitates search and rescue.
- HELP: Request help from your friends and family at your GPS location.
- CHECK IN: Let contacts know where you are and that you’re okay with a pre-programmed message.
- CUSTOM MESSAGE: Let contacts know where you are by sending a pre-programmed message with your GPS location.
- TRACK: Automatically send and save your location and allow contacts to track your progress using Google Maps™.
NEW TO SPOT GEN3 – Enhanced tracking services:
- Custom tracking Rate: SPOT Gen3’s customized tracking allows you to change the rate tracks are sent to 2.5, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Motion-activated tracking: A vibration sensor tells SPOT to send your GPS location when you are moving and to stop when you do. This conserves battery power and avoids sending duplicate tracks.
- Continuous tracking: When you upgrade to Extreme Tracking. SPOT Gen3 will send track messages until you turn off your SPOT. No need to reset after 24 hours.
- SPOT Gen3 Messenger
- Quick Reference Guide
- USB Cable
- 4 Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA Batteries
To activate your SPOT, you will need to purchase a Basic Service Plan. In addition to the Basic Service Plan there are many additional services available to enhance your SPOT experience.
The minimum runtime of contracts is 12 months. The tracking options can also be adding later, but the runtime then corresponds to that of the basic service plan and the costs are calculated on a pro rata basis. All prices included the German VAT of 19%. The customer contracts the service plans directly with the manufacturer.
Your SPOT Gen3 requires an active SPOT subscription to communicate. To do this, simply activate your device under www.findmespot.com/activate.
BASIC SERVICE PLAN:
- Help Assist
- Custom and Check-In/OK messages
- unlimited emails
- 200 SMS
- tracking rate of 2.5, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minutes
- motion alarm
- minimum runtime: 1 year for 214,19 €
ADDITIONAL TRACKING OPTIONS:
- Unlimited Tracking: The new tracking options from SPOT Gen3 allow you to choose your tracking interval yourself. Set up your SPOT Gen3 so that your GPS coordinates, adapted to your own speed, are sent every 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes. In addition, the tracking remains activated beyond 24 hours, so you can simply switch it on and forget it. 37,73 €/year incl. VAT
- Extreme Tracking: Get all of the great features of Basic Tracking, but with the added ability to vary your track rate down to every 2½ minutes. Don't miss a step with increased track rates! Can only be purchased in conjunction with a basic contract. 95,78 €/year incl. VAT
GEOS SEARCH & RESCUE SERVICE
- GEOS provides the SOS/911 monitoring included in your Basic Service. You can upgrade to the GEOS Member Benefit for reimbursement of up to $100K in Search and Rescue (SAR) expenses - even coordinating a private SAR contractor if needed to get you to safety. 15,00 €/year incl. VAT
- weight incl. Batteries: 114g
- operating temperature: -33°C to 60°C
- operating altitude: -100m to 6500m
- humidity rated: MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
- vibration rated: Per SAE J1455
- waterproof: According to IPX7 (1m up to 30 minutes)
Stromversorgung und Batterielaufzeit:
- 4 AAA Energizer™ Lithium Ultimate 8X Batteries (L92) – inklusive
- 4 AAA Energizer™ NiMH rechargeable Batteries (L92) –
- 4 AAA Energizer® Ultimate Lithium 8x Batterien (L92) – inklusive
- 4 AAA Energizer® NiMH wiederaufladbare Batterien (NH12) – separately
- 5V USB Cable (NOT waterproof) – inclusive
Battery lifetime (Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries) with 24 hours motions/day:
The time data refer to 24h continuous use. Depending on terrain and visibility to the sky or under extreme heat/cold temperatures can drain on battery life. Always carry extra batteries with you.
100% Clear View of the Sky
50% Clear View of the Sky
Device Power on (in tracking mode, no motion)
ca. 18 months
ca. 18 months
SOS / Help (all 5min)
ca. 7 days
ca. 3-4 days
Tracking (2,5 min)
ca. 4 days
ca. 2 Tage
ca. 7 Tage
ca. 3-4 days
ca. 14 Tage
ca. 7 days
ca. 3 months
ca. 1,5 months
ca. 6 months
ca. 3 months
Check in or custom message
ca. 1.400 messages
ca. 700 messages