Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not available. Available soon unless it is out of stock. Please contact our Customer Support.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalisation
- Bluetooth® audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customisable audio prioritisation control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation—plug it in, turn it on, go flying
- Coiled cable down-cable now available in selected configurations
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty
Enjoy an even quieter flight.
U.S. patented technologies in the A20 Aviation Headset provide even better noise reduction across the entire spectrum of human hearing - even in very loud environments. Each earcup now features microphones, both inside and outside, with advanced electronics that capture and reduce background noise. Improved Bose ear cushions further reduce unwanted noise. The new cushioning material blocks out even more noise before it can enter the earcup - you'll experience quietness like never before with this headset.
And even more comfort.
The A20 Aviation headset also sets new standards in comfort and stability. The headset is more compact overall, but the inside of the earcup has been enlarged to provide more room for the ears. The U.S. patented cushions provide an even more soundproof finish, even over glasses. They also offer the highest level of comfort even during long flights. The magnesium headband is extremely durable yet lightweight, and the sheepskin headband padding prevents pressure points.
The weight and the contact pressure have not been affected by these improvements. The A20 headset weighs only 340 grams and exerts significantly less contact pressure than most active headsets.
More comfort with AUX input
The newly developed control module now has an AUX input with intercom/AUX switching. Many pilots will use this input for special GPS and traffic warning systems. The audio prioritisation can be set so that when an intercom signal is received, the AUX input is completely blocked out or the volume of the AUX input is simply reduced accordingly.
Intelligent Power Supply
The power supply in the A20 Aviation headset features an intelligent shut-off function that allows a minimum of 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries. In the fixed installation version of the headset, the technology automatically switches from on-board power to battery supply as required.
- A20® Aviation Headset (incl. battery compartment, jack plug, straight cable, electret microphone, Bluetooth® connectivity)
- In-line clothing clip
- Control module
- 2 AA batteries
- Aux-in cable adapter (jack plug)
- Carry case (black)