Comprehensive regulations for AMTs, maintenance operations, and repair shops.
The most comprehensive book of rules for aviation mechanics, maintenance operations, and repair shops.
- Title 14 Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1G
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly identified
- FREE updates available online and via email subscription service for regulation and procedural changes. Sign up at FAR/AIM Updates
- Comprehensive FAR index
- Tabs printed in page margins for quick reference
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2022 Series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations.
|Book style:||eBook, Soft Cover|
|Manufacturer / Publisher:||ASA|
|Medium:||App / eBook / PDF, Paper / Book / Magazine|