Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This article will be released on 10 August 2022
The ideal supplement to the digital AIP VFR.
The loose-leaf collection Airfield Guide Germany contains all visual flight and aerodrome charts for airports, landing fields and military airfields with civil joint use from the Aeronautical Information Publication Germany VFR. The originator of the data is DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH.
Tip: » Here « also available as a bundle with pilotESsentials.
An update of the book or individual pages by Eisenschmidt or DFS does not take place within one edition. However, the information on the charts is always subject to change, such as new radio frequencies, implementation of construction measures, etc.. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that when using the charts for flight planning and execution, you check in advance with suitable sources to ensure that they are up to date.
Suitable sources are e.g. the products AIP VFR Online (web application) and pilotESsentials (app), each of which contains the complete Aeronautical Information Publication AIP VFR for Germany. (An in-app purchase is required for pilotESsentials.) The content is always available online at the current status. Both products can be purchased as a bundle together with the Airfield Guide.
» Here « to the bundle product Airfield Guide Germany + AIP VFR in pilotESsentials.
- All visual flight and aerodrome charts from the Aeronautical Information Publication AIP VFR Germany.
- The official charts of DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH.
- Without supplementary service.
- Charts are presorted alphabetically.
- Stapled in a stable ring binder in DIN A5 format.
- The ring binder is scratch-resistant and laminated on the inside and outside.
- Printed on sturdy paper (80 g/m²).
- The 2-fold ring mechanism is riveted in the back cover.
- The rings can be easily opened and closed manually.
- QR codes on the back of the folder lead directly to the digital products.
1 folder incl. all visual flight and aerodrome charts of the AIP VFR (publisher: DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH)