inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig: Lieferzeit 1-3 Werktage
- Hersteller: ASA
- Artikel-Nr.: 63245
- Alternative Artikel-Nr.: S5103018
- Gewicht: 0,4 kg
ASA eKits provide the trusted, time-tested ground school books in an eBook format, supported with the pilot supplies a student pilot needs to complete training—all at an exceptional value. The Private Pilot eKit provides all the content you need to meet the aeronautical knowledge requirements, and is the perfect training solution for both instructors and students seeking a digital solution.
For students taking flight training courses at a smaller flight school or through a freelance instructor, this Private Pilot eKit includes everything they'll need, packaged in a single box! The Complete Private Pilot by Bob Gardner is the primary textbook and syllabus for this eKit, and the top-selling ASA FAR/AIM and Private Pilot Test Prep books are also included to assist in preparing for the FAA Knowledge Exam. The Practical Test Standards, and Private Oral Exam Guide, help take students through their Oral and Practical exams. Also in the box is a fiberboard E6-B flight computer and Square Chart Plotter for flight planning, and a Standard Pilot Logbook for keeping track of flight time.
ASA student kits bring pilot training to a new level, providing one-stop-shopping for the student and instructor. Personalized student kits for schools are always available through ASA’s Personalized Aviation Custom Kits (PACKs) program, and we are happy to work with schools to develop customized kits to meet their specific training needs.
To learn more about any of the products included in the kit, or to order any product individually, use the links below. For related products to the kit, please see the "Related Products & Accessories" list below.
(Redeem codes are included in the box for easy access and download of the eBooks below for use on a PC, Mac, tablet or mobile device.)
The Complete Private Pilot textbook by Bob Gardner
The Complete Private Pilot syllabus and stage exams
Private Oral Exam Guide by Michael Hayes
Practical Test Standards for Private Pilot (Single Engine Land)
any displayed units are not part of the delivery
Hersteller / VerlagASA
Notes on Compatibility:
- The ASA eBooks included in this eKit require Adobe® Digital Editions, which is available as a FREE Download, to be installed on your desktop or laptop computer.
- Adobe Digital Editions is NOT yet supported on Mac OSX Lion.
- ASA eBooks can be installed on up to 5 devices simultaneously, and read on a range of digital devices including the Apple iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®, and Android® smartphones/tablets as well as PC and Mac computers.
How do I get my eBooks onto my Android?
- Download the free Bluefire Reader app from the Android Market.
- To be able to read eBooks on your mobile device you must first install Adobe Digital Editions onto your computer and open the ebook on the computer. On first use, the Bluefire Reader app will display a message asking you to authorize your device for Adobe Digital Editions.
- Start the Bluefire app on your device. Touch the Info button, enter your Adobe ID Username and Password, and touch the Authorize button. A message will display stating Authorization Successful, Device has be Authorized.
- Close the Bluefire app, connect your mobile device to your computer and select the “Disc Drive” connection option.
- On your computer, open an explorer window and navigate to the “imports” folder on your mobile device’s SD card.
- Bluefire tech support states that the versions of Android supported by this app are v2.2, 2.3 and 3.1. They further state that the default the path to the imports folder is mntsdcardbluefireimports. On our test systems the path is Removable Disk (I:)Bluefireimports.
- Next, locate the eBook file you wish to copy to your mobile device. ASA eBooks you have viewed on your computer will be stored in the "Digital Editions" sub-folder within your "Documents" folder.
- Select the eBook file, and copy and paste it into the “imports” folder on your SD card.
- Disconnect your mobile device from the computer and start the Bluefire app. Touch the hardware Menu button and select Upload files on SD card. This will add your new ebook to your Bluefire Library.
How do I get my eBooks onto my iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- To view eBooks on a mobile device like an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, follow the steps below:
- Download the Bluefire Reader app using iTunes or the Applications feature on your device
- Next, start the Bluefire app on your device. To be able to read eBooks on your device you must authorize it. On first use of the Bluefire app a message will ask you to authorize your device for Adobe Digital Editions. Enter your Adobe ID Username and Password. Clicking “info” will also display the Authorize option.
- Connect your device to your computer and ‘sync’ them.
- When the sync is complete, with your device still plugged into your computer, select your device from the Devices list on the left side of the iTunes window, then click on the Apps tab.
- Scroll down the page to File Sharing, find the Bluefire app.
- Highlight the Bluefire app by clicking on it.
- To the right is a box titled Bluefire Documents. Click the ‘Add’ button.
- When the window opens, go to your Documents folder and find the Digital Editions folder containing your eBooks. Select the eBook you want to add to Bluefire, the book will automatically sync to your device.
- Unplug your device from the computer and open the Bluefire application to read your newly uploaded eBook