|bis 19||74,95 € *|
|ab 20||67,46 € *|
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig: Lieferzeit 1-3 Werktage
- Hersteller: ASA
- Artikel-Nr.: S5403067-5
- Gewicht: 1,3 kg
- ISBN-Nummer: 9781619545007
- Ausgabe: 5. Auflage
- Format: 210 x 275 mm
- Veröffentlichungstermin: 2017
- Autoren: Aviation Theory Centre, Ltd.
- Seitenumfang: ca. 608 Seiten, farbig
Die Buchreihe wurde von einem Expertenteam aus Fluglehren, Airline- und Militärpiloten, Prüfern und FAA-Mitarbeitern mit umfangreicher Sachkenntnis und Ausbildungserfahrung erstellt. Der Lehrstoff wird durch klar gegliederte und leicht verständliche Informationen, ergänzt durch anschauliche Grafiken, professionell vermittelt.
Dieser Band vermittelt das notwendige Praxiswissen für die nach FAR/JAR geforderten Flugübungen für PPL, CPL und CFI.
Die Pilot's Manual Serie besteht aus folgenden Büchern:
- Flight School
- Ground School
- Instrument Flying
- Access to Flight
- Multi-Engine Flying
Aus dem Englischen...
How to fly your airplane through all the FAR/JAR maneuvers. Full-color, comprehensive maneuvers manual covers all the tasks from the FAA Practical Test Standards for Private and Commercial certificates.
This new, hardcover 4th Edition has been updated throughout to reflect current rules and Practical Test Standards. Also includes new information on LSA/Sport Pilot, Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA) and glass cockpits, airport markings/signs, and much more.
Time is money in an airplane and with an instructor. The Pilot's Manual: Flight School will save readers on both as they progress through their Private and Commercial certificates. Flight instructors tell students which maneuvers will be covered in the next lesson; student can then prepare themselves by reading the relevant chapters and working the reviews.
The book can also be used with the post-flight briefing to consolidate what students practiced in the air. Flight instructors will benefit from better-prepared students, and students will benefit from more progress in their flight training.
The Pilot's Manual: Flight School covers all the tasks from the FAA Practical Test Standards for the Private and Commercial certificates, with text supported by more than 500 full-color illustrations and photographs. Students read about the maneuvers covered in their forthcoming lesson and gain both a theoretical and operational understanding of the tasks before heading to the airport. In addition to covering all the maneuvers, the book also prepares readers for the student pilot milestones: first solo, cross-country flying, instrument flight, and night flying.
The appendix provides a comprehensive airplane checkout review, which readers can use to prepare for transitioning to a new airplane type, insurance applications, or the Flight Review (BFR) ground lesson. This book makes it easy for students to learn the maneuvers before taking to the air, so their time spent in the airplane with an instructor can be dedicated to practice.
Forward by Barry Schiff. This book is part of The Pilot’s Manual Series, the series used by leading universities as their standard classroom texts.
- Current — Flight School covers all the maneuvers from the FAA’s new Practical Test Standards (effective August, 2002) for the Private and Commercial certificates.
- Colorful — More than 500 full-color, dynamic illustrations and photographs so readers can visualize each maneuver performed in the airplane.
- Simple — Logical organization and colorful presentation work as both a self-study and classroom text.
- Thorough — The book prepares readers for the student pilot milestones: first solo, cross-country flying, instrument flight, and night flying.
- Timeless — Readers will refer to the book time and time again for transitioning to a new airplane type, insurance applications, and the Flight Review (BFR).
- Effective — Margin notes highlight the important facts for each page and diagrams support the textual descriptions for each maneuver.
- Workbook — Chapters conclude with review questions so readers can ensure they’ve acquired the necessary knowledge.
- FAR/JAR — Works in both U.S. and International training environments: satisfies FAA and JAR (Joint Aviation Regulations) requirements.
- Trusted — Written by a remarkable editorial team consisting of civilian, airline, and military, pilots, flight instructors, professors, FAA representatives, and industry leaders.
- Well Constructed — Hardcover, 8-1/2" x 11” format, full-color illustrations throughout, 656 pages.
Hersteller / VerlagASA
MediumPapier / Buch / Zeitschrift