inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig: Lieferzeit 1-3 Werktage
- Hersteller: ASA
- Artikel-Nr.: S5203010-19
- Gewicht: 1,2 kg
- ISBN-Nummer: 978-1-61954-683-7
- Ausgabe: 2019
- Format: 8.25" x 10.75" (Softcover Book)
- Veröffentlichungstermin: JUN 2018
- Seitenumfang: 512 Seiten (Illustrationen: schwarz-weiß)
Study questions for Flight, Ground, Military and Sport Instructor FAA Knowledge exams, supported with answers and explanations.
This bundle combines ASA’s popular Test Prep book and Prepware Download for the ultimate in flexibility and savings. Today’s hectic lifestyles demand efficient use of what limited study time is normally available. This bundle gives test applicants the convenience of choosing whichever test preparation method is most convenient at any given time or location.
The Test Prep book is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes introductory text and illustrations, questions, answer choices, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), answers, and references for further study. This topical study promotes better understanding and aids recall to provide a more efficient study guide. This bundle also includes the Computer Testing Supplement—with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center—to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test.
Included with this bundle is ASA’s Prepware software download. More than a “question and answer” recounting of test questions, it combines a powerful software program with the accurate and instructional material you expect from ASA. Prepware gives you the tools and confidence needed to ace the test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free updates available both online and through an email Update subscription service.
Explore Prepware Software by clicking the Try Before You Buy link to the right, and run the Demo FREE of charge. Once you purchase the Test Prep Bundle: Instructor, you will receive an email with your activation code to unlock the software for full functionality.
Use Test Prep 2019: Instructor for the following Knowledge Exams:
- Fundamentals of Instructing
- Ground Instructor - Basic
- Ground Instructor - Advanced
- Flight Instructor - Airplane
- Flight Instructor - Helicopter
- Flight Instructor - Gyroplane
- Flight Instructor - Glider
- Flight Instructor - Airplane (Added Rating)
- Flight Instructor - Helicopter (Added Rating)
- Flight Instructor - Gyroplane (Added Rating)
- Flight Instructor - Glider (Added Rating)
- Military Competency Instructor
- Flight Instructor - Sport Airplane
- Flight Instructor - Sport Balloon
- Flight Instructor - Sport Glider
- Flight Instructor - Sport Lighter-than-Air (Airship)
- Flight Instructor - Sport Powered Parachute
- Flight Instructor - Sport Weight Shift Control
- Flight Instructor - Sport Gyroplane
Prepware Pilot 2019 Features:
- PC and Mac compatible.
- Complete and easy to use Study and Test modes.
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- CX-3 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
- Includes 24-month subscription to Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Receive your test authorization (endorsement) from your instructor or ASA to take the official FAA test (available for most pilot knowledge exams) .
- Make and save notes while you study.
- Google-like search functions locate a word, phrase, or airman test report code in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Free email subscription service and software updates ensure you're always using the most current information available.
Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent pilot—from the most trusted source in aviation training.
Includes: Softcover book, Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement CT-8080-5H, Prepware Download Edition, and FREE 24-month subscription to Prepware Online.
Hersteller / VerlagASA
MediumDownload / Online, Papier / Buch / Zeitschrift
Does not install to mobile devices like an iPad or Android tablet.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, DVD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 345 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8/8.1), 4096 MB (Windows 10). Microsoft .Net Framework v4.0. If your system does not have this version of .Net Framework already installed, the Prepware installer will install the correct version before installing the program.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 324 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9) 2048 MB RAM, OS X Yosemite (10.10) and El Capitan (10.11) 4096 MB RAM.