inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Aktuell nicht lieferbar. Sofern nicht ausverkauft, ist der Artikel in Kürze wieder vorrätig. Bitte erfrage den Liefertermin bei unserem Customer Support!
Human bodies perform much differently in the air than on the ground. Pilots must understand how changes in altitude, reduced atmoshperic pressure, and differences in sensory perception can affect their ability to think clearly and maintain effective control of their aircraft. Aviation Physiology presents proven techniques for dealing with the challenges of working in the flight environment.
This DVD provide worthwhile, practical information you can use, including:
- How vision works and the limitation of the human eye
- How to increase the effectiveness of your night vision
- How organs o balance and motion are trcked into sending false information
- Couses of oxygen deficiency
- How to cope with spatial disorentation
- Physiological effects of altitude
- The effects of hypoxia and hyperventilation
- Common sensory illusions and how to avoid them
- Mediciation and flying